
"My name is Carmen Rivera Schreiber. I was born in Great Britain and now live in Peru where I have just finished school. I have many friends there and I love going to the beach and spending time with my them. I also love music and that is why I sing with a band called Basement. Singing is one of my favorite hobbies. I also play the guitar and drums, or at least I try to. I mostly work as a model and have appeared in every magazine in Peru, so I have a lot of nice pictures. I have been modeling since the age of 14 and I enjoy it very much as I can change my look in every picture and TV commercial. I love listening to music as it is so relaxing and sometimes it makes me forget bad experiences. I love Reggae, it?!=s my FAVORITE. Bob Marley is the best. At one point, I had my hair in dreads like he did. I have a healthy diet and my favorite food is pasta! I am not a very sporty girl, but I used to surf and be out in the sun until I was almost brown. I don?!=t get to surf as often as I want to anymore, but I still enjoy the beach and it is my favorite place on Earth. I hope to become an International model and someday I will become the best Vet ever! Animals are my passion and I have three dogs of my own back home".
Lee: Carmen Rivera Schreiber-Hawaiian Tropic Girl
De venta en: Nu (Fashion Mall Larcomar) y Mediática (Alcanfores 295, tienda 17, Miraflores).
3 comments:
buen blog
Qué vacán tío, me pareces un diseñador muy creativo y me gustan los colores que manejas.
Felicitaciones!!
la amiga d todas
Post a Comment